11 de mayo de 2010

PELI_ROJA

Kendal Johansson / Heidi Nilausen from AHDW on Vimeo.


Do              Sol        la               sol  
Let me be your one light, and if you like a true one  
 Fa(Fmaj7?)     Sol                 la            Fa   sol  
Take the time to show you're mine and I'll be blue and in your eyes  
 Do                      Sol          la                   sol  
While you sleep you'll see me there, clouds race across the sky       
 Fa              Sol            la               Fa  sol  
Close your eyes and don't ask why and I'll be blue and in your eyes 



Morning comes and sleeping's done. Birds sing outside
If demons come while you're under I'll be blue and in the dark    
Let me be your one light and if you like a true one
Take the time to show you're mine and I'll be blue and in your eyes.




ESCUCHAR AQUÍ VERSIÓN ORIGINAL

1 comentario:

Vicente Solbes dijo...

Qué genial este vídeo, es hipnótico.
Y cuánto tiempo sin visitarte, esta noche prometo ponerme al día a fondo.


"ES PROPICIO SER INCONMOVIBLEMENTE PERSEVERANTE" *I CHING