28 de marzo de 2008

PRIMAVERA SOUND: MGMT




-----------------------------------------
MGMT

"Oracular Spectacular" (Columbia Records, 2007)"
------------------------------------------

POP ELECTRO.ACUSTICO.ALIMENTADO
INFLUENCIAS 60´/70´/80´/90

"Weekend Wars"
(......)
We couldn't use computers anymore
It's difficult to win unless you're bored,
And you might have to plan for the weekend wars

Try to break my heart I'll drive to Arizona.
It might take 100 years to grow an arm
I'll sit and listen to the sound of sand and cold
Twisted diamond heart, I'm the weekend warrior
My predictions are the only things I have
I can amplify the sound and light and love

ESCUCHAR AQUI




(las 2 imagenes son via internet de sus discos)

No hay comentarios:


"ES PROPICIO SER INCONMOVIBLEMENTE PERSEVERANTE" *I CHING